UNON Nurse Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNON Kenya looking for “Nurse”. Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 10 October 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Nurse Jobs 2023
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Nurse to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum of seven (7) years|
|Application Deadline||10 October 2023|
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
Under the direct supervision of the Associate Medical Officer and the Head Nurse, the incumbent will perform the following duties:
- Respond to emergency calls and assists Medical Officers in providing adequate care; ensures effective liaison between patient and private doctor, paramedics, family members, and colleagues as appropriate; documents case findings.
- Conducts phlebotomy on clients with proper sample identification and processing to the laboratory.
- Performs ECG, Spirometry, Audiometry and other medical examinations such as blood tests, glucose, cholesterol and urine exams, as required.
- Assesses needs of clients visiting the walk-in clinic, provides care/advice (e.g., the benefits of preventive medicine, etc.) accordingly or facilitates referral to the UN Medical Officer or to an outside physician, as indicated.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor of Nursing degree OR Diploma in nursing – Kenya Registered Nurse (KRN) Or Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse (KRCHN) diploma is desirable.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible work experience in Nursing or related field is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced by two years for candidates who possess a first level High school diploma.
- At least two (2) years experience in emergency medical services and infectious disease management is required.
- Experience working in an occupational health setting is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Nurse Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 October 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|