UNON Project Architect Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNON Kenya looking for “Project Architect”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 29 June 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Project Architect Jobs 2023
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Architect to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Position||Project Architect, Interiors and Accessibility|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of five (5) years|
|Application Deadline||29 June 2023|
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
Under the supervision of the Chief, Design and Construction Section, within delegated authority, the Project Architect Interiors and Accessibility will apply professional architectural knowledge and expertise in performance of the following duties:
- Applies commonly used architectural practices and precedents in monitoring and completing portions of larger projects related to the interior design, construction, or repair of buildings.
- Coordinates and checks the work of architectural and engineering consultants specializing in the areas of interiors, design and compliance with energy, accessibility and safety standards.
- Plans and designs specifications for projects.
- Conducts preliminary site investigations to obtain field data such as soil characteristics, drainage and other data required for building site selection.
- Prepares design layout for smaller or less complex portions of buildings and facilities.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in engineering, architecture or other related field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Successful completion of both degree and non-degree programs in data analytics, business analytics or data science programs is desirable.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in architecture or related
- area is required.
- Experience in utilizing AutoCad and Revit is required.
- Experience in using Building Information Modelling (BIM) is desirable.
- Experience in interior design of conference rooms or large meeting rooms is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position fluency in English (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Project Architect Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- IOM Legal Officer Jobs
- UNAIDS Assistant ICT Jobs
- UNON INTERN – Communications Jobs
- UNON Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- WFP Innovations Intern Jobs
- UNDSS Security Training Officer Jobs
- UNEP Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNON Staff Development Officer Jobs