UNON Property Management Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNON Kenya looking for “Property Management Assistant”. Applicants with a Completion of high school diploma may apply on or before 04 April 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Property Management Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Property Management Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Position||Property Management Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Completion of high school diploma|
|Experience Required||At least seven (7) years|
|Application Deadline||04 April 2023|
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
- Plan and execute the physical verification exercise and conduct a findings and reconciliation exercise.
- Prepare the physical verification reports for management or auditors as required.
- Perform an impairment review exercise for all assets based on the physical verification outcome.
- Train and supervise the property control team.
- Manage the insurance contract, follow-up on appropriate accounts to charge premium, verify the invoices and ascertain that the invoices are duly settled.
- Obtain particulars of items to be insured from user units, and arrange for new or renewal of insurance covers.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Supplementary training in administration, inventory/supply management, insurance, or accounting is desirable.
- At least seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in inventory management or related field is required.
- Experience in conducting physical inspections of received materials and preparing related reports is required.
- Experience with SAP/Umoja as it relates to services delivery and plant maintenance is required.
- Experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
- Experience in United Nations administrative processes or comparable organization is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of a second official UN language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Property Management Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 04 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|