UNON Protocol Assistant Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNON Kenya looking for “Protocol Assistant”.
Applicants with a Completion of high school diploma may apply on or before 17 February 2024.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Protocol Assistant Jobs 2024
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Protocol Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)
|Total Vacant Post
|Completion of high school diploma
|Minimum of seven (7) years
|17 February 2024
UNON Job Vacancy 2024
- Process accreditation of new staff members and their dependants, consultants and interns. Ensure the timely issuance of diplomatic identity cards, personal identification numbers and exemption from work permits and endorsement of the same in their passports. Process the submission of notification of departure to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for those leaving the country. Monitor and follow up delays.
- Exercise professionalism, tolerance, mental alertness and diplomacy daily while dealing with issues of urgent and sensitive nature that require an above-average stress threshold level. Draft correspondence, note verbale, covering letters and perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief from time to time.
- Assists with the collection and analysis of data as well as preparation of data presentations and reports for information sharing, responding to queries, knowledge management, planning and decision making.
- Assists with visualizations and updating information material such as web pages or brochures.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Diploma from technical college in a field relevant to the post desirable.
- A minimum of seven (7) years relevant working experience, with at least three (3) years of hands-on experience in the administration of privileges and immunities of international/diplomatic organizations in Kenya is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced by two years for candidates who possess a first-level Completion of high school diploma.
- Experience working with all the following e-government systems: Integrated Protocol Management Information System (IPMIS), Transport Integrated Management System (TIMS)/National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA), The Republic of Kenya electronic Foreign National Services (eFNS) and iTax is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Protocol Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 17 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy