UNON Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNON Kenya looking for “Senior Human Resources Assistant”.
Applicants with a Completion of secondary school may apply on or before 28 July 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 July 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Human Resources Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)
|Senior Human Resources Assistant
|Total Vacant Post
|Completion of secondary school
|Minimum seven (7) years
|28 July 2023
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the filling of posts, including initiating and following-up on reference checks and academic verifications, ensuring the completion of the pre-recruitment formalities, calculating salaries and related benefits, and preparing and dispatching offers of appointment and Statement of Emoluments.
- Provides input into policy development for the HR policies of staff in the General Service, non-staff including consultants, individual contractors and related categories.
- Schedules and coordinates entry tests for secretarial/clerical/trades and crafts/security positions.
- Assists in organizing and coordinating competitive recruitment examinations.
- Oversees the maintenance of job openings files and tracking status of vacancy announcements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of secondary school/High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Supplemental training in human resources, administration, or related area is required. Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration and other related area is desirable.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management, administrative services or related area is required out of which 3 years should be in recruitment. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced by two years for candidates who possess a first level University degree.
- A minimum seven (7) years of hands-on experience in recruitment as a recruiter at the United Nations or similar international organization is required.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) such as Umoja or similar is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy