WFP Food Safety and Quality Officer Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
WFP Kenya looking for “Food Safety and Quality Officer”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 15 February 2024.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
WFP Food Safety and Quality Officer Jobs 2024
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Food Safety and Quality Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|World Food Programme (WFP)
|Food Safety and Quality Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 5 years
|15 February 2024
WFP Job Vacancy 2024
- Map out the technological innovations on aflatoxins control and management in the region, their status, successes, lessons learnt, challenges and potential for scale up.
- Support the publishing of a report for wider dissemination, to bring understanding of existing innovations that could help reduce the impact of high aflatoxin levels.
- Work with RBN countries to identify and select strategic approaches that will build their capacity to tackle aflatoxin challenges.
- Support RBN countries to assess the piloted innovations and report on successes, challenges, lessons learned and recommendations for scaling, adaptation and/or termination.
- Provide support in organizing Aflatoxin Regional Learning Workshops to share knowledge across the region on experiences and lessons learnt from successful and failed aflatoxin interventions.
- Advanced University degree in Agriculture Management, Development Studies, Project Planning and Management or related fields, or A First University degree with additional relevant years of work experience in Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, Value Chain/ Market Development or related fields. Additional professional courses in related fields are also a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant postgraduate/professional experience
- At least 10 years of of meaningful and progressive work experience in food trade business, regional bodies in the grain value chain, Agribusiness, and/or value chain/ market development.
- Experience working in the EAC region and/or a multicultural and fast-paced environment is an added value.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Food Safety and Quality Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 15 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy