WFP Tally Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. WFP Kenya looking for “Tally Assistant”. Applicants with a Completion of secondary school education may apply on or before 13 March 2023.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
WFP Tally Assistant Jobs 2023
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Tally Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Completion of secondary school education|
|Experience Required||At least two (2) years|
|Application Deadline||13 March 2023|
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: To provide support to the supply chain team activities that effectively meet food assistance needs.
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive):
- Supervise the loading, off-loading and stacking of the commodities and assist the Storekeeper to keep updated records on stack cards, and/or computer inventory lists
- Make appropriate remarks on the consignor’s documents & on WFP tally sheets when differences are observed between consigned and received quantities;
- Supervise cleaning of warehouses after loading, offloading and reconstitution of commodities as required.
- Supervise sample checks and controls of incoming goods both food and non -food commodities by such methods as physical counts, random weight checks, rejection of any spoiled commodity, reconditioning of underweight bags, etc to ascertain that they meet the required specifications and to report anomalies to the storekeeper, if any;
- Prepare the dispatch of goods upon request of the storekeeper and against official and approved documentation;
- Participate in periodic physical inventory checks as assigned by the storekeeper;
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area is desirable.
- Training and/or experience using MS Office is desirable
- A minimum of two years of related experience in inventory keeping or warehousing in logistic/transport operations.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Tally Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|