WHO Disease Outbreak Case Management Officer Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. WHO Kenya looking for “Disease Outbreak Case Management Officer”. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 25th Aug 2022.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with six semi-autonomous regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.
WHO Disease Outbreak Case Management Officer Jobs 2022
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 5th Aug 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Disease Outbreak Case Management Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Position||Disease Outbreak Case Management Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||25th Aug 2022|
WHO Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose Of The Position: In the context of the WHO Health Emergencies Incident Management System (IMS), at the West and Central Africa Hub level, the incumbent will provide technical support to the incident management teams, Ministry of Health (MOH) and other partners in strengthening case management and response activities, monitoring implementation of care and needs for management of affected populations, throughout the full cycle of the incident.
Position in Organization:
- Disease Outbreak Case Management Officer
- Grade: P4
- Contractual Arrangement: Fixed-term appointment
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 2 years,
- Closing Date: Aug 25, 2022, 3:29:00 AM
- Primary Location: Kenya-Nairobi
- Organization: AF/EPR Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Schedule: Full-time
- Master University degree in the Medicine or Nursing field, depending on the context of the emergency e.g. emergency medicine trauma care, surgery, toxicology, infectious diseases, tropical medicine, from an accredited/recognized institute.
- At least seven (7) years practical experience, at the national and international levels, in the development, advocacy, planning, implementation of case management and clinical care activities/infectious diseases in outbreak, disaster or humanitarian emergency.
- Experience in epidemiology, research and analysis, and/or the development of training tools and databases for monitoring and evaluation purposes. Previous experience with WHO, other UN agencies, Emergency Medical Teams, health cluster partners, recognized humanitarian organizations or nongovernmental organizations is desirable.
How to Apply WHO Disease Outbreak Case Management Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2207254
The Closing Date: 25th Aug 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|