WHO Emergency Workforce Development Officer Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
WHO Kenya looking for “Emergency Workforce Development Officer”.
Applicants with a Masters’s degree may apply on or before 09 February 2024.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with six semi-autonomous regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.
WHO Emergency Workforce Development Officer Jobs 2024
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Emergency Workforce Development Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|World Health Organization (WHO)
|Emergency Workforce Development Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|At least seven years
|09 February 2024
WHO Job Vacancy 2024
Purpose of the Position: In the context of the WHO Emergency Preparedness and Response (EPR) Directorate, the incumbent will lead the regional effort on workforce development for emergency response.
Summary of Assigned Duties:
- Support AVOHC-SURGE initiative on workforce development and coordinate with partner capacity development efforts at the country and regional levels focusing on rapid response capacities and leadership strengthening.
- Lead the development and regional adaptation of the Global Health Emergency Corps initiative in the region, in alignment with the regional emergency workforce efforts under the Joint Emergency Action Plan, including by developing, updating and monitoring progress in implementing a regional work plan.
- Oversee the strategic coordination between the network secretariats and partners to ensure alignment of work in accordance with the strategic priorities.
- Provide regular update reports on the emergency workforce in the region.
- Analyze and make recommendations for updating/developing SoPs for activation and deactivation of surge response teams between different networks and mechanisms.
- A Masters’s degree in public health, emergency/crisis management, Business administration and management, Business, or related to the functions of the position.
- At least seven years of related experience, at the national and international levels, emergency management
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO Emergency Workforce Development Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 09 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy