WHO Health Emergency Officer Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
WHO Kenya looking for “Health Emergency Officer”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 16 February 2024.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with six semi-autonomous regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.
WHO Health Emergency Officer Jobs 2024
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Health Emergency Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|World Health Organization (WHO)
|Health Emergency Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|At least 7 years
|16 February 2024
WHO Job Vacancy 2024
Under the direct supervision of EMR team lead at the hub, with technical oversight of the emergencies immunization officer in AFRO, the incumbent is responsible for, but not necessarily limited to the following assigned duties:
- Providing guidance and technical support to countries in determining and setting policies for COVID-19 vaccination.
- Review existing M&E reports and information products, and design a template for each document.
- Coordinate the development of M&E report and information products including but not limited to performance monitoring reports, risk assessment reports, country profile, periodic bulletins on COVID-19 vaccination, executive briefs to the management.
- Contribute to the preparation of slides presentation on COVID-19 vaccination.
- Review and Edit documents related to COVID-19 vaccination to be send out by the vaccination pillar.
- Contribute to the development of scientific publications on Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Research, science & documentation Sub-pillar.
- An advanced university degree in medicine or related field from an accredited/recognised institute.
- At least 7 years of related experience in vaccination in the context of international public health programmes, including experience in emergency humanitarian settings.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating vaccination campaigns in developing countries during emergencies.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO Health Emergency Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 16 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy