World Bank Senior Investment Officer Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
World Bank Kenya looking for “Senior Investment Officer”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 21 February 2024.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions – providing loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses. The vision of the World Bank Group (WBG) is the eradication of extreme poverty and the promotion of shared prosperity by fostering income growth of the bottom 40 percent in each country.
World Bank Senior Investment Officer Jobs 2024
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Investment Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|World Bank Group
|Senior Investment Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 12 years
|21 February 2024
World Bank Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Foster strong relationships with World Bank Group counterparts to identify collaboration opportunities and to enhance business delivery at the country level.
- Lead the day-to-day management of project teams working on sell-side PPP mandates, including review and quality assurance of legal and technical outputs, documentation and financial models.
- Analyze structure, develop innovative PPP projects and present recommendations to management and clients. Manage client expectations and provide appropriate advice as necessary through proposing practical solutions.
- Manage marketing of project concepts to bidders, completing roadshows, prequalification, tendering and award, and the final negotiation of project agreements leading to financial close.
- Lead negotiations on the documentation with bidders; use strong negotiation skills to develop solutions and overcome impasses in transactions.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA or equivalent Master’s degree in Finance or other relevant qualification.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in PPP transaction advisory on buy and/or sell side, investment banking, project finance or corporate finance with a leading institution.
- Strong grasp of legal documentation including risk allocation related to PPP projects including concessions and privatizations.
- Proven track-record of originating, advising, structuring and executing infrastructure transactions.
- Strong financial, modeling, credit and structuring skills; demonstrated ability and experience of leading a variety of complex advisory, debt and equity transactions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Knowledge of French is preferred.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Bank Senior Investment Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy