World Vision International Regional Investigations Manager Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. World Vision International Kenya looking for “Regional Investigations Manager”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 7th Oct 2021.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
World Vision International Regional Investigations Manager Jobs 2021
The World Vision International has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th Sept 2021 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Regional Investigations Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Vision International (WVI)|
|Position||Regional Investigations Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||7th Oct 2021|
World Vision International Job Vacancy 2021
Purpose Of Position: The purpose of this position is to work independently, with little or no supervision to analyze allegations, initiate, plan, lead and conduct investigations. Write reports documenting investigative plans and investigative results, and follow-up on specific investigation assignments. The successful candidate will work under the guidance of the Vision Fund International (VFI) Investigations Director to perform the following tasks:
- Analyze, oversee and conduct preliminary assessment of allegations to determine the veracity of possible violations of VisionFund policy or law.
- Initiate, plan, conduct, support and oversee investigations related to complex fraud, corruption, bribery, kickbacks, extortion, conflict-of-interest, embezzlement, theft, ethical misconduct, mismanagement, waste and abuse.
- Prepare and evaluate detailed reports, such as investigative plans, engagement memos, reports of investigation and quarterly investigative reports. Provide oral and written briefings to senior leadership.
- Conduct a full range of investigative activities to include, but not limited to, analyzing documents, such as financial records and conducting witness and subject interviews.
- Coordinate and conduct investigative activities in conjunction with other MFI Internal Audit Manager, VFI Regional Audit Managers, VisionFund/ World Vision Investigators, Vision Fund MFI and Regional Offices, WV legal offices and other entities.
- Provide investigative training and guidance to staff and other investigators regarding detecting and investigating misconduct.
Position in Organization:
- Africa, Kenya
- Open-ended, Full-time
- International Role – No – Only National applicants will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Criminal Justice, Finance, or a related field.
- 5-years professional experience in investigation, auditing, research, law and/or project management, at least three as an attorney, investigator or auditor.
How to Apply World Vision International Regional Investigations Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 7th Oct 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|