World Vision Regional Training Manager Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. World Vision Kenya looking for “Regional Training Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before December 06, 2021.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
World Vision Regional Training Manager Jobs 2021
The World Vision has published a job vacancy announcement on November 16, 2021 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Regional Training Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Regional Training Manager
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Five years
|December 06, 2021
World Vision Job Vacancy 2021
Purpose Of Position: This is an exciting new role in VisionFund’s Africa region that will create a regional strategy for learning and development, based on robust training needs analysis in the Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) and contextualizing the global Learning & Development (L&D) standards of VisionFund for the region. This role will manage all aspects of Technical Capacity Building in our MFIs in Africa in order to drive the behaviours and practices that will help the MFIs to achieve their double bottom line of social impact and financial sustainability. This role will design and execute learning and development interventions (usually training) on technical topics in alignment with VisionFund International’s standardized training programmes, materials, and methodology. This role will provide training and will work on developing capacity of; a) Front Line staff, including Loan Officers (Los) and other branch staff, b) Middle Management including Branch Managers and Regional Managers, c) Other head office staff in MFI, d) Training Managers/Officers in MFIs. This role will have matrix management responsibility of Training Managers in the MFIs and will require a strategic thinker and skilled influencer who can ‘sell’ the value of investing in training.
Position in Organization:
- Reference: 20537-16G22200
- Location: Africa, Kenya, Nairobi Municipality
- Job Type: Fixed term, Full-time
- Last Date: 06-Dec-21
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Work experience required as a minimum for this position:
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in a Training or learning and development role.
- Microfinance experience of at least 5 years.
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of L&D activities, with ability to proactively propose adjustments/new solutions.
- Demonstrated proactivity and technical ability in identifying learning needs.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and train in both formal and informal processes.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills and facilitation skills.
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience organising business events, trainings, conferences, celebrations and similar.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully mentor and coach staff for performance improvement (ideally including people management experience).
- Minimum education of a Bachelor’s degree with a relevant post graduate qualification in a related field and proven ability to think strategically, plan proactively, manage multiple simultaneous projects and evaluate results.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French, including for training facilitation and negotiations.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training:
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and experience of applying them.
- Advanced facilitation skills to foster employee engagement in learning events.
- In depth knowledge of microfinance industry best practice and performance drivers gained through formal study and work experience in microfinance.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including a track record of influencing, negotiating, developing people and inspiring people.
- Demonstrated commitment to a Christ-centered life, passion for VisionFund’s mission and vision and ability to apply the Core Values.
- Intercultural sensitivity, interdenominational sensitivity and ability to apply Biblical principles to learning and development interventions.
- Demonstrated skill and understanding in cross cultural communications and demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and creating an inclusive environment.
- Clear thinking and compelling communication, with ability to influence regional leaders and MFI leaders to take appropriate action to meet the learning needs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Problem solving ability and tenacity in the face of set-backs.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a virtual team.
- Proficiency in eLearning design software, particularly Articulate Storyline, is desirable.
- Previous experience in financial services technical operations training in an African context.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Selection Process: Written test and Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Vision Regional Training Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 06, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy