WRI Data Analyst – Air Quality Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. WRI Kenya looking for “Data Analyst – Air Quality”. Applicants with a Master’s degree in engineering may apply on or before 29 September 2022.
The World Resources Institute is a global research non-profit organization established in 1982 with funding from the MacArthur Foundation under the leadership of James Gustave Speth.
WRI Data Analyst – Air Quality Jobs 2022
The WRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 September 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Data Analyst – Air Quality to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Resources Institute (WRI)|
|Position||Data Analyst – Air Quality|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Master’s degree in engineering|
|Experience Required||3+ years|
|Application Deadline||29 September 2022|
WRI Job Vacancy 2022
Job Highlight: You will support the Emission Inventory team with collecting, processing, and analyzing indicator data for the emission inventory being developed for the cities. You will improve the efficiency of data collection and analysis processes to meet the standards for data collection. You will also carry out routine data QA/QC analysis to establish the scientific robustness of the collected data.
You will advise on the data collection protocol with the aim of improving the data collection quality, guided by the Program Lead and the Postdoctoral Research Fellow. You will be supported by data collection consultants and will report directly to the Program Manager.
What you will do:
Research and Analysis (80% time)
- Identify, extract, and process data across transformations and sectors
- Analyze and summarize datasets and benchmarks/targets into metrics for identifying trends
- Coordinate with the emission inventory work stream to assess the most relevant datasets for indicators
Data Management (20% time)
- Collaborate with external data providers to set up a data-sharing agreement
- Contribute to producing knowledge products including data driven-blogs, visualizations and other publications
- Contribute to the improvement of data processing workflows
- You have a completed Master’s degree in engineering, atmospheric science, environmental health science, atmospheric and environmental chemistry, environmental science, or other physical sciences
- You have 3+ years of full-time relevant work experience in the areas of Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Studies, Atmospheric Sciences or Mathematics
You have experience in:
- Data analytics/software
- Survey design techniques
- Field investigation methods
- Atmospheric dispersion modelling techniques
- Air quality assessment theories and practices
- Working with Excel, database software, or large data sets
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Languages: You are proficient in spoken and written English and Kiswahili
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WRI Data Analyst – Air Quality Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|