Action Against Hunger Regional Grants and Reporting Officer Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
Action Against Hunger Kenya looking for “Regional Grants and Reporting Officer”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 16 February 2024.
Action Against Hunger is a global humanitarian organization which originated in France and is committed to ending world hunger. The organization helps malnourished children and provides communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
Action Against Hunger Regional Grants and Reporting Officer Jobs 2024
The Action Against Hunger has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Grants and Reporting Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Action Against Hunger
|Regional Grants and Reporting Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum five years
|16 February 2024
Action Against Hunger Job Vacancy 2024
Job Purpose: The Regional Grants and Reporting Officer will provide grants management support for the regional office portfolio with adherence to internal and external standards and regulations. He/she will execute multiple grants transactions and ensure process integrity in all areas including proposal development, reporting and documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support external reporting to ensure timely delivery of coherent, accurate and high-quality reports which meet Action Against Hunger and donor requirements, with support of Country offices, HEARO’s technical, MEAL and ACTs teams and relevant Action Against Hunger Network’s HQ.
- Create and circulate monthly reporting schedules and ensure country teams’ adherence to the reporting schedules;
- Disseminate draft reports for review and validation by HEARO’s technical, MEAL, ACTs and finance teams
- Liaise with relevant network members -Action Against Hunger USA, Spain, Germany, UK, France as necessary to ensure reports meet internal and external program quality standards, guidelines and timelines.
- Support the country office teams to produce high quality program reports as per donor and AAH requirements by providing high quality editing and formatting skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, project management, or related field.
- Minimum five years’ experience in proposal writing, report writing,
- Prior knowledge and experience of working with donors (ECHO, EU, USAID, BHA, PRM, DFID, SIDA, UNICEF, UNHCR, OCHA, etc.) and government regulations.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Action Against Hunger Regional Grants and Reporting Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 16 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy