CHAI South Africa looking for “Technical Advisor”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 02nd February 2024.
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance.
CHAI Technical Advisor Jobs 2024
The CHAI has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th January 2024 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Technical Advisor to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI)
|Technical Advisor, African Vaccine Manufacturing
|Pretoria, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 05 years
|02nd February 2024
- Owning and leading the strategic design of market-shaping interventions to support the African vaccine manufacturing ecosystem.
- Overseeing quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform global policy and increase the evidence base for high-impact interventions.
- Providing technical assistance implementation to drive on-the-ground impact in scaling-up the African vaccine manufacturing sector (e.g., business cases for vaccine technology transfers, policy proposals for the procurement of African-made vaccines).
- Proactively developing and managing relationships with key partners to support the growth of the African vaccine manufacturing industry.
- Leading preparation of presentations, reports, and other analyses to be shared with external stakeholders through white papers, conferences, and academic journal articles.
- Creatively scoping and initiating projects that could contribute to further improving the African vaccine manufacturing ecosystem.
- Minimum of a graduate degree in business, economics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience including in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment (e.g., strategy consulting, pharmaceuticals, health financing).
- Proven project management skills and the ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with individuals of varying levels of seniority.
- Clear strategic thinker with very strong problem-solving skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- English language fluency, both written and verbal.
- Available for up to 20-30% travel.
- Experience working remotely with a decentralized team.
- Experience in vaccines, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and/or procurement.
- Experience working in or supporting Low- and Middle-Income Countries.
- Prior knowledge or experience of global health partners within the vaccine ecosystem.
- Fluency in other languages, particularly French or Arabic.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CHAI Technical Advisor Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers-chai.icims.com/jobs………
The Closing Date: 02nd February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy