FAO Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2021 – Zambia NGO Jobs. FAO Zambia programme looking for “Evaluation Specialist”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 7 December 2021.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger and improve nutrition and food security. Its Latin motto, fiat panis, translates to “let there be bread”. It was founded in October 1945.
FAO Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2021
The FAO has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 November 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Evaluation Specialist to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)|
|Position||Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Five (5) years|
|Application Deadline||7 December 2021|
FAO Job Vacancy 2021
Reporting Lines: Under the overall supervision of the Assistant FAO Representative (AFAO), the direct supervision of the National Coordinator – Nutrition and in close collaboration with the Program Associate, the Program Specialist (M&E) is responsible keeping track of project’s outputs and outcomes, writing, editing and consolidating project reports, and maintain the visibility of the project. S/he will perform the following tasks:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure up to date progress tracking of the project indicators as contained in the project log frame relating to the FAO component of technical support to SUN II;
- Monitor progress on project activities and outputs to ensure that the delivery is on track
- Ensures that M&E findings are effectively disseminated to all project partners to ensure lesson learning and fine-tuning of project implementation;
- Ensure that Districts routinely collect data and transmit them through the ZIAMIS platform for analysis and decision-making.
- Identify monitoring and evaluation capacity building needs and facilitates capacity development for other project field staff as well as government and other stakeholders at provincial, district camp, and field levels; involved in monitoring and evaluation of the activities of the project;
- Liaise and maintains relationships with the project M&E Focal Point in Ministry of Agriculture and Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries and UNICEF to ensures consistence with other ongoing and related interventions in MoA
- Ensure completeness and regular update of FAO Monitoring and Evaluation tools (Quality Assurance section of FPMIS) for the project;
Qualification & Experience:
- A Master’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation or Project Management, research or related field
- Five (5) relevant progressive experience working in monitoring, evaluation, information and knowledge management systems
- Demonstrated developmental work experience in programme planning, undertaking assessments, and conducting baseline studies, reporting (communication) and knowledge management.
- Skills in photography, journalism and or video recording is an added advantage
- A portfolio of knowledge, and visibility products produced.
- Knowledge of nutrition, nutrition sensitive Agriculture Food systems is an added advantage
- Nationality of Zambia.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FAO Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 7 December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zambia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|