FHI 360 Finance Manager Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. FHI 360 South Africa looking for “Finance Manager“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 08th April 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
FHI 360 Finance Manager Jobs 2023
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 28th March 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Manager to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Pretoria, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 05 years
|08th April 2023
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Summary of The Position: Manages, prepares, administers, and directs the control of the budget. Manages the activities of the Financial Assistant. Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to the executive or senior management team. Assists with the development and management of internal financial audits. May develop a formal reporting system to communicate results of audit activities to management and regulatory compliance agencies. Provides leadership and technical guidance for compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP). Knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) may also be required. Experience in comprehensive management of business support and compliance functions in organizations funded via government, contracts and grants, foundation, and commercial sources. Selects develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field will be preferred. In lieu of a degree, an equivalent combination of diplomas or certification and relevant work experience is required.
- Preferred Job-related Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in accounting and financial management is required, including 3 years in management and 3 years working at the corporate or organizations level. Experience in QuickBooks essential. Experience in Costpoint will be beneficial.
- Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Experience managing a finance department is required. Prior work with an international organization will be beneficial.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Finance Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360………
The Closing Date: 08th April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs
- IWMI Project Administrator Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Clinical Project Manager Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Finance Manager Jobs 2023
- IOM National Migration Health Policy Officer Jobs 2023
- British Council Customer Support Officer Jobs 2023
- FAO Risk Monitoring Specialist Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Intensive Economic Strengthening Program Officer Jobs 2023