IRC IT Intern Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. IRC Nigeria programme looking for “IT Intern”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 21 May 2022.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC IT Intern Jobs 2022
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 May 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of IT Intern to be based in Yobe, Nigeria.
|International Rescue Committee (IRC)
|Total Vacant Post
|21 May 2022
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is among the world’s leading nonprofit humanitarian relief and development organizations. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC’s mission is to assist those whose lives and livelihoods have been shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, recover, and gain control over their lives. The organization has been at the forefront of virtually every major humanitarian initiative for the last 80 years. At work today in over 40 countries and 29 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
- Level I Help Desk Support – Including but not limited to assistance with password resets, account creations, desktop and laptop build, and printer support. Ensuring that computers peripherals such as scanners, printers, photocopiers, monitors, mouse, and others are configured and properly working for all field staff members.
- Level II Help Desk Support – Including but not limited to anti-virus assistance, Windows 10 support, Microsoft Office 2013 support, office 365 support, general laptop, desktop, and printer repair, and light network troubleshooting. Providing assistance to end-users for the configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc
- Enterprise Ticket Management – Work inside our enterprise ticketing system, Service-Now, to provide timely and transparent customer support for all requests
- Hardware Inventory – This position will support imaging, distributing, and tracking all hardware; also tracking and installing all purchased software. Working in collaboration with the IT Officer/IT Team to ensure that end users’ computers are set up and configured with the IRC standard Operating system and applications versions (IRC image). Maintaining an up to date IT documentation reflecting current computers assets status and network configurations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer science and/or equivalent in relevant field
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical troubleshooting results to IT peers for seamless issue resolution
- Skills in desktop and laptop installation and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems and Applications suite installation and troubleshooting
- Good technical writing/documentation skills
- Good customer service skills
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC IT Intern Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click Here to View
|Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy