IWMI Project Administrator Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. IWMI South Africa looking for “Project Administrator“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 11th April 2023.
IWMI’s forward looking strategy for 2019-2023 responds directly to the demand for innovative, scientifically tested water management solutions for sustainable development. With offices in 13 countries and a global network of scientist operating in more than 30 countries, our research at field to basin and regional scales our strategy focuses on science for a transformative agenda.
IWMI Project Administrator Jobs 2023
The IWMI has published a job vacancy announcement on 28th March 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Administrator to be based in Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.
|Recruiter||International Water Management Institute (IWMI)|
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||11th April 2023|
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Ukama Ustawi project office.
- Arrange travel according to IWMI policy including visas, accommodation, and preparing itineraries, as well as administrative support in following up and submitting claims and per diems to the finance team for processing.
- Assist in establishing and running workshops in- and outside South Africa, setting up venues and audio-visual equipment, preparing invitations, preparing attendance certificates, and arranging logistics for participants.
- Assist in the preparation of all documentation, procurement of items/services for meetings, seminars and workshops.
- Assist in the tracking of tasks and deliverables by sub-consultants.
- Manage contact databases for the Ukama Ustawi initiative, including service providers, partners, beneficiaries, etc.
- Ensure filing and documentation is up-to-date and accessible to project partners. Follow up on outstanding documents from partners in a professional and respectful manner.
- Respond to questions and requests for information in a professional and efficient manner.
- Manage the processing of consultant/intern contracts, including organizing of invoicing and payments, to ensure the process runs smoothly.
- Provide supportin the recruitment of consultants/interns and in the preparation of documentation for short-listing and processing of contract variations.
- Provide administrative support in the compilation of documentation required for and uploading/sending of Agreements, MoUs, Consultancy/Intern requests through the IWMI internal systems.
- Perform any other administrative and/or support duties, as required by the Ukama Ustawi project team within the remit of this function.
- A recognized administrative qualification
- At least 2-4 years’ work experience in administration
- Advanced computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and effective planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and independently co-ordinate workload to comply with deadlines
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and be flexible
- Able to anticipate needs/issues, drawing on a high degree of initiative and judgement in reliably executing or coordinating a range of tasks independently
- Proven experience in working at a middle administrative level within a multi-disciplined and multi-cultural organisation
- Fluent English, with excellent written and oral communications skills
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IWMI Project Administrator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://apply.workable.com/international……….
The Closing Date: 11th April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- IWMI Project Administrator Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Clinical Project Manager Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Finance Manager Jobs 2023
- IOM National Migration Health Policy Officer Jobs 2023
- British Council Customer Support Officer Jobs 2023
- FAO Risk Monitoring Specialist Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Intensive Economic Strengthening Program Officer Jobs 2023