WHO Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2022 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. WHO South Sudan looking for “Senior Human Resources Assistant“. Applicants with a Completion of secondary school may apply on or before 07th June 2022.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, it has six regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.
WHO Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2022
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd May 2022 for qualified South Sudan’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Human Resources Assistant to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|World Health Organization (WHO)
|Senior Human Resources Assistant
|Juba, South Sudan
|Total Vacant Post
|Completion of secondary school
|Minimum 10 years
|07th June 2022
WHO Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose of the Position: To provide administrative and specialized HR support to the Human Resources Country Office Team, in accordance with WHO Staff Rules and Regulations, WHO Manual provisions and policies. The Senior HR Assistant will provide support in all areas of HR, such as recruitment and selection, appointment and termination, contract administrations and staff entitlements, policy advice and staff development liaising with the supervisor for guidance and specialized HR expert within the team.
- Essential: Completion of secondary school, supplemented by training or certification in general administration and HR management processes.
- Desirable: University Degree in Human Resources Management, Public/Business Administration or related field of study.
- Essential: minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Human Resources or General Administration.
- Desirable: relevant experience in UN or international organization.
- Essential: Excellent knowledge of the English.
- Desirable: Knowledge of French or other UN language.
- Contractual Arrangement: Fixed-term appointment
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 12 months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/careersection…….
The Closing Date: 07th June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2022
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy