ACTED Project Development Officer Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. ACTED Nigeria programme looking for “Project Development Officer”. Applicants with a Master Level education in a relevant field may apply on or before 23 July 2021.
Present in Nigeria since 2017, ACTED teams are supporting displaced and conflict-affected populations in the North-East of the country, around Maiduguri, with a coordination office based in Abuja. The NGO provides emergency assistance to the most vulnerable populations through a variety of activities, such as building emergency shelters, distributing non-food items, assisting in the management of camps for displaced persons or providing logistical support as well as information management services to the humanitarian community.
ACTED Project Development Officer Jobs 2021
The ACTED has published a job vacancy announcement on 9 July 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Development Officer to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)|
|Position||Project Development Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Master Level education in a relevant field|
|Experience Required||At least three years|
|Application Deadline||23 July 2021|
ACTED Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Ensure the update and design of in country communication and visibility tools and publications, their dissemination and availability to ACTED teams, as well as the capitalization of media and pictures of the mission.
- Participate in and take minutes of kick-off and close out meetings for each project
- Write quality narrative reports, reflecting the progress and status of projects in a transparent, timely and professional manner, in liaison with ACTED HQ GMU and finance, which will contribute ultimately to steady cash inflow
- Work in close relation with AMEU to incorporate AME data (incl. data on input, process, output, outcome and impact indicators, lessons learnt and best practices) in reports and review M&E reports from AMEU
- Liaise with FLATS teams when preparing reports, especially with finance to ensure greater coherence between financial and narrative reports by crosschecking the matching of data in the narrative and financial reports
- Contribute to the monthly update of the Reporting Follow Up (RFU) and ensure smooth and regular communication with ACTED HQ GMU
- Ensure ad hoc requests from donors are addressed in liaison with the CD, programme and support teams
- Master Level education in a relevant field such as International Relations or Development
- Project management experience (management, planning, staff development and training skills) in development programs
- 2-5 years previous work experience in a relevant position
- Proven capabilities in leadership and management required
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, and flexibility in cultural and organizational terms
- Ability to work well and punctually under pressure
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ACTED Project Development Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 23 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|