CTG Facilitators Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. CTG Nigeria programme looking for “Facilitators“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field may apply on or before 30 June 2021.
CTG stands for Committed To Good, a public declaration that we are committed to ethical and sustainable business. Since our inception in Afghanistan in 2006, CTG has been supporting clients globally in fragile, conflict-affected countries and disaster environments through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
CTG Facilitators Jobs 2021
The CTG has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 June 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Facilitators to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Committed To Good (CTG)|
|Position||Facilitators /State Level Facilitators|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in a related field|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 4 years|
|Application Deadline||30 June 2021|
CTG Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Facilitators are expected to carry out a range of duties, as outlined below, to support our client’s work in monitoring projects and programmes in areas that are not accessible to our client’s staff or hard to reach areas in the LGAs. Facilitators are identified among Nigerian citizens with specific experience and a thorough knowledge of the territory in which they operate, based on their residency and/or work experience.
- Coordinates our client’s supported activities in the LGA level with relevant authorities/MDAs in the LGA.
- Closely works with the State Level Facilitators and provide necessary input in preparation of programme implementation reports.
- Undertakes regular situation monitoring in specific areas based on specific requests, to assess the overall situation and any unmet needs of women and children in these areas.
- Undertakes regular field visits to monitor projects/programmes. Field monitoring will focus on;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or Master’s degree in a related field.
- At least 2 to 3 years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in project/programme management, monitoring and reporting, community development work and community mobilization.
- Experience in collecting and compiling quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience working with UN or NGO.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Duration: up to 12 months (@21.75days/month)
- Language: Fluency in English is essential.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CTG Facilitators Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|