CTG State Facilitators Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. CTG Nigeria programme looking for “State Facilitators”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in in social sciences may apply on or before 1 July 2021.
CTG stands for Committed To Good, a public declaration that we are committed to ethical and sustainable business. Since our inception in Afghanistan in 2006, CTG has been supporting clients globally in fragile, conflict-affected countries and disaster environments through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
CTG State Facilitators Jobs 2021
The CTG has published a job vacancy announcement on 28 June 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of State Facilitators to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Committed To Good (CTG)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in in social sciences|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 3 years|
|Application Deadline||1 July 2021|
CTG Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: State facilitators, and the supportive supervision layers under them, as well as the volunteer community mobilizers, were key actors who raised the community awareness, tracked the new-born and their immunization status, changed the behaviour of the caregivers favourably and engaged prominent influences to resolve non-compliance and reached out to underserved population since 2012. In the era of post-WPV, their intensified communication is expected to contribute immensely to the lingering immunization challenges of Nigeria.
- Work with a cluster of LGA/Ward teams, to ensure deeper ward analysis, planning and implementation of strategic communications interventions and be responsible for basic monitoring. The specific communication interventions to be implemented in each area will be informed by local knowledge and unique characteristics of the wards/settlements.
- Support development of LGA Social Mobilisation Action Plans for polio and non-polio SIAs and mop-ups, targeting high risk wards in the high risk LGAs within the State.
- Facilitate, in coordination with our client’s Field offices the effective use of our client’s social mobilisation funds (channelled through the Government departments) at the State, LGA and Ward levels for SIAs.
- Support training of State/LGA/Ward staff and Vaccination personnel in social mobilisation activities, including interpersonal communications.
- Advocate with LGA/Ward policy makers, religious and traditional leadership for support for the implementation of polio and non-polio campaign campaigns and routine immunization.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of media and communication activities and work with Media groups and networks for coordinating our client’s supported programmes during SIPDs.
- Work directly and collaborate with Traditional leaders at the district and ward levels for increased community participation and OPV acceptance to reduce missed children during campaigns.
- Design and implement group-specific strategies to reach hard to reach, nomadic and minority groups at the LGA, district and ward levels.
- University Degree in social sciences, communication, public health, community nutrition, community development or related technical field.
- At least three (3) years progressively responsible professional work experience at state level in programme planning, management, monitoring and evaluation in Immunization Programmes.
- Experience in social mobilization and communication and polio eradication campaign, IEC material development, training and negotiation skills and team building.
- Current knowledge of development issues, strategies as well as programming policies and procedures in international development cooperation
- Proven ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas, as well as to impart knowledge and teach skills
- Managerial and supervisory skills
- Good analytical, negotiating, communication and advocacy skills
- Computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Language: Fluency in English
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CTG State Facilitators Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 1 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|