GIZ Junior Specialist in Monitoring Communication and Knowledge Management Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. GIZ Nigeria looking for “Junior Specialist in Monitoring Communication and Knowledge Management”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s or master’s degree may apply on or before 31 July 2022.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
GIZ Junior Specialist in Monitoring Communication and Knowledge Management Jobs 2022
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 July 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Junior Specialist in Monitoring Communication and Knowledge Management to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)|
|Position||Junior Specialist in Monitoring Communication and Knowledge Management|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or master’s degree|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||31 July 2022|
GIZ Job Vacancy 2022
Field of activity: The regional project “Strengthening the Commission of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) to promote regional agricultural trade” started in January 2022 with the aim of further promoting the regional integration of ECOWAS member states. The project specifically promotes open and inclusive intra-regional agricultural trade by implementing sustainable and gender-sensitive trade policies, strengthening the competitiveness of traders and facilitating market access. Important focal points are the support of women, young people and digital innovation. The main goals are to improve the living conditions of women and men involved in trade and to contribute to food security, a reduction in carbon emissions and gender inequalities. The project is carried out in cooperation with the ECOWAS Commission, Directorate for Agriculture and Rural Development, Trade and Customs. International and regional organizations as well as national and local authorities are involved in the implementation.
- Establishment and management of a SMART monitoring and evaluation system (M&E) according to GIZ standards that is efficient and easy to use
- Creation of reports for the presentation of the project progress and the most important indicators (outputs and outcomes)
- Participate in M&E related management and governance meetings
- Advising the team and implementing partners on reporting using the M&E systems
- Support of internal and external communication, creation of knowledge and communication products, use of social and traditional media, organization of events, conferences and meetings
- Implementation of the internal and external communication strategy in cooperation with the ECOWAS Commission and partners and stakeholders
- Supporting the political and implementing partners in the implementation of their communication strategies
- Support in the preparation of contributions to strategic and operational planning and annual reporting in relation to knowledge management and communication
- Development of terms of reference for communication and M&E tasks as well as support/backstopping of media experts and companies
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in media and communication, economics or international politics with a focus on communication and media, or a related course
- First relevant professional experience, preferably abroad, in the use or administration of M&E systems and understanding of project management processes and reporting in an international organization
- First experiences in the creation of knowledge and communication products, in media work or similar (creation of media, websites, means of communication)
- Ability to adapt easily to a new context and to work under pressure, good analytical and organizational skills, as well as structured and efficient work
- High level of motivation to organize and carry out your own tasks
- Ability to work on tasks independently and a high tolerance for frustration
- Service-oriented team player with the confidence to present and defend ideas to more experienced colleagues and partners
- Business fluent knowledge of English and German; Fluency in French is an advantage
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply GIZ Junior Specialist in Monitoring Communication and Knowledge Management Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 31 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|