IOM Programme Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
IOM Nigeria looking for “Programme Officer”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 30 October 2023.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. With 174 member states, a further 8 states holding observer status and offices in over 100 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM Programme Officer Jobs 2023
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 October 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Officer to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Four years|
|Application Deadline||30 October 2023|
IOM Job Vacancy 2023
- Coordinate the development of programme-relevant information products, solid exit strategy in close coordination with the Programme Support Unit (PSU), ECOWAS and relevant programme stakeholders;
- Ensure synergies between FMM II and other programmes related to free movement of persons and mobility to maximize impact and avoid duplication of efforts;
- Promote and contribute to integrating and mainstreaming gender, protection, human rights and other pertinent cross-cutting issues into programme implementation.
- Maintain flexibility to take on added responsibility as and when needed, in close coordination with the Director of Free Movement of Persons and Migration;
- Should be capable of undertaking frequent travels within the sub-region.
- Master’s degree in Political or Social Science, International Relations, Law, Development Studies, Public Administration/Management, Project Management or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong working relations with Government and Non-Governmental counterparts, international organizations, civil society and/or private sector entities;
- Experience in coordinating complex inter-agency programmes and engaging with multiple partners and stakeholders;
- Experience liaising with regional bodies, governmental authorities, diplomatic missions and other international/national institutions;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Programme Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 October 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|