IRC Senior Supply Chain Manager Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. IRC Nigeria looking for “Senior Supply Chain Manager”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 13 October 2022.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Senior Supply Chain Manager Jobs 2022
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 September 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Supply Chain Manager to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||Senior Supply Chain Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||13 October 2022|
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Description: The Senior Supply Chain Manager is an integral member of the country management team and reports directly to the Senior Supply Chain Coordinator (SSCC) and will work closely and receive technical support from the Deputy Director of Operations. This position is responsible for the management and delivery of effective Supply Chain support to the country office in compliance with IRC and donor regulations. Key responsibilities include procurement, transport, inventory, asset management, staff training and development, budget and finance management.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Accountable for implementing and maintaining a local and International procurement system adapted by the IRC Nigeria Supply Chain Department and based on IRC Global procurement policies and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure each grant has a procurement plan and each plan is updated, discussed with the relevant budget holder and are reported on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate, manage and be accountable for the supply and logistics support to IRC operations, including the efficient, effective and transparent procurement of the required goods and services according to IRC policies and standard operating procedures.
- Establish a reasonable and appropriate lead-time for ordering and delivery of goods, ensuring this lead-time is followed and achieved as per the different grant timelines.
- Maintain transparent and efficient general contracting systems through IRC standard Supply Chain due diligence.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management, Business Management or equivalent qualification in related field is highly desirous and will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years progressive management and leadership experience
- Experience working with donors including USAID, BPRM, UNHCR, DFID, ECHO, and EU, and knowledge of specific donor guidelines.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of practical Supply Chain Procedures and maintaining supply pipelines in areas with weak infrastructure.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer competency with word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and other IT skills.
- Possess leadership qualities and willing to exercise initiative.
- Requisition ID: req 31812
- Sector: Supply Chain
- Employment Category: Full Time
- Employment Type: Fixed Term
- Open to Expatriates: No
How to Apply IRC Senior Supply Chain Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|