Plan International Social Inclusion Manager Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Plan International Nigeria programme looking for “Social Inclusion Manager”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 8th October 2021.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organisations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
Plan International Social Inclusion Manager Jobs 2021
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 September 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Social Inclusion Manager to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Position||Senior Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least five years|
|Application Deadline||8th October 2021|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Director of Programme Quality and Innovation and based in Abuja, the Senior Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Manager will function as a member of a country management team providing technical support to the Country office projects on GE related functions. The position will support the overall management of the CO GE strategy within the Country Strategic Plan in line with Plan’s new Global transformative strategy. The role will support CO projects to be more gender transformative and provide capacity building support to Project and partners. The Role will liaise with project GE advisors and coordinate with program managers and other members of the CMT.
- Ensure the Plan Nigeria Gender Transformative and Inclusion initiatives are aligned with both the Country and Global strategies.
- Foster strong relationships and work closely with internal and external stakeholders on gender and inclusion work to keep abreast of key policy changes and relevant external issues, and to maximize their role as advocates for the change Plan International Nigeria aims to achieve.
- Create strategic partnerships and close coordination with all stakeholders, including the Government and its relevant agencies, civil society, and donor agencies.
- Ensure strong linkages with the Governance and Monitoring, Evaluations and Research (MER) units so that advocacy and gender and inclusion initiatives and reports are based on evidence.
- Represent Plan at meetings and events where necessary.
- Work with Regional Office and International Headquarters to strengthen and support Gender transformative programming.
- Collaborate with the Regional Office and neighboring country offices on key region-wide initiatives.
- Provide GE related technical assistance to the development and humanitarian program teams to ensure high quality project implementation across all project outcomes.
- Contribute to Gender Equality impact analysis of CO and project activities and advise project teams.
- Lead on the implementation on the GE strategy for Plan International Nigeria.
- Assume any other responsibility as assigned by the Director of Programme Quality and Innovation
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate of any social studies discipline, preferably post-graduate (master’s or higher) Degree in a gender, human rights, development studies – specializing on gender and development or social development related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the INGO sector, including field and management experience.
- Advanced professional development and experience in gender, inclusion or child protection.
- Strong knowledge of child and women’s rights and gender justice.
- Strong evidence of influencing decision makers, Policies, and brokering cross-disciplinary collaboration.
- Significant experience leading gender equality, inclusion in complex international organizations.
- Proven record of accomplishment of leadership within an international organization.
- Compelling influencer and communicator – able to inspire, build consensus and bring people together around a common agenda.
- Experience with a diverse set of stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Project management and grant development experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing, and monitoring inclusive, gender-equitable development programs
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, collaboration experience, creativity and willingness to innovate
- Experience drafting project reporting and monitoring project progress
- Experience of managing people and ability to build, develop and motivate a high performing team, prioritizing effective cross organizational working as a key element of high performance.
- Experience of managing budgets and planning and reporting protocols.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Plan International Social Inclusion Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 8th October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|