Save the Children Accountability Advisor Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
Save the Children Nigeria looking for “Accountability Advisor”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 03 March 2023.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in around 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children strives to achieve a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. We work to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Across all of our work, we pursue several core values: accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity and integrity.
Save the Children Accountability Advisor Jobs 2023
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 21 February 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Accountability Advisor to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Save the Children
|Total Vacant Post
|03 March 2023
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2023
Role Purpose: To provide technical leadership for development and management of accountability structures and systems across the country program. The role is responsible for ensuring fully embedded practical and effective mechanisms for accountability to children and communities within the country program, via capacity building, championing and supporting implementation.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Lead on strategies and provide guidance related to the CO’s accountability systems.
- Champion accountability to children and communities and child participation across programs and support all program team to understand their roles and responsibilities in this area.
- Support programs to develop and implement a strategy that is informed by children’s voices and promotes their rights.
- Ensure plans to promote accountability to affected populations (AAP) and child participation are documented in the strategy and adequately budgeted for in the master budget.
- Contribute to program strategy development by advising leadership to identify appropriate AAP and child participation approaches for different phases of the response (from the initial phase to longer term recovery efforts), recognizing that approaches should evolve over time.
- Champion the use of accountability data and child/community participation analysis to influence strategic decision-making and advocacy.
Coordination with Program Team:
- Work closely with accountability focal points to ensure timely information sharing and active participation of beneficiaries.
- Work closely with program staff to ensure quality are met in child participation.
- Ensure that Program Staff handle and document complaints as per FRM Design specifications.
- Support Program Team in verification of complaints registered & ensure the timely resolution of the feedback & completion of FRM database.
- Support in ensuring that all information gotten from affected persons is incorporated to program implementation where necessary
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Save the Children Accountability Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 03 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click Here to View
|Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy