SFCG Roving Design Monitoring Evaluation Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. SFCG Nigeria programme looking for “Roving Design Monitoring Evaluation”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 1st November 2021.
Search for Common Ground is an international non-governmental organization that works to end violent conflict and build healthy, safe, and just societies. It is the largest such organization dedicated to peace building, with offices in over 30 countries and a media reach of roughly 40 million people.
SFCG Roving Design Monitoring Evaluation Jobs 2021
The SFCG has published a job vacancy announcement on 22 October 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Roving Design Monitoring Evaluation to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Search for Common Ground (SFCG)|
|Position||Roving Design Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 6 years|
|Application Deadline||1st November 2021|
SFCG Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Search for Common Ground seeks a professional, motivated, and creative Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Coordinator. The Roving Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Coordinator supports the design, development and implementation of a monitoring and evaluation system within the assigned area.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate weekly with DMEL Manager to determine priority tasks.
- Ensure the state team is aware of and up to date on all DMEL tasks and reports.
- Conduct site visits during the project implementation phase in assigned areas.
- In concert with the DMEL Manager, develop Monitoring and Evaluation plans for field-level Activities.
- Implement Search M&E standards around project planning meetings, data collection tools, monitoring missions as required.
- Produce a “routine monitoring report” (RMR) according to an approved template for each site visit prior to the indicator verification visit.
- Identify lessons learned, constraints, and project impacts based on determined theme and/or sector for inclusion in Monthly and Quarterly Reports.
- Share observations from monitoring visits with DMEL Manager when findings demonstrate questionable actions.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Media & Communications office when developing impact assessments, success stories, newsletters and weekly reporting.
- Undertake comprehensive analysis of projects based on history of site visits; present findings to Associate DMEL Manager in a concise and professional manner.
- Support quality, conflict sensitive, innovative and effective DMEL process in all offices;
- University degree is required; University degree in international development, social science, economics, or related field is desired. (Masters will be an added advantage)
- Additional education in conflict management, media for peacebuilding, communication for social change would be a strong asset;
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in field monitoring, evaluation design, empirical and statistical analysis, management information systems and/or information management design is required.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and working with international donors and grantees on PMEL/MLE systems.
- Experience in supporting and monitoring field-based programs in Nigeria
- Experience in managing databases and coordinating evaluations, surveys and impact monitoring.
- Professional training in project management.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Language: Written and spoken fluency in English is required
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply SFCG Roving Design Monitoring Evaluation Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 1st November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|