UN Women Programme Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UN Women Nigeria looking for “Programme Officer”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 23 March 2023.
UN Women is the United Nations entity dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women. A global champion for women and girls, UN Women was established to accelerate progress on meeting their needs worldwide.
UN Women Programme Officer Jobs 2023
The UN Women has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 March 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Officer to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||23 March 2023|
UN Women Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Programme Officer will perform the following specific tasks:
- Develop the project annual workplan and budget and manage its implementation in accordance with the program document;
- Facilitate the technical implementation of the programme in consultation with WPS Team lead, and ensure synergies with the other UN agencies co-implementing the project;
- Oversee timely submission of implementing partner financial and narrative reports;
- Provide guidance to implementing partners on Results Based Management tools and performance indicators;
- Identify and support entities that promote women’s participation in peace building, conflict resolution and mediation processes.
- Participate in interagency annual planning for the implementation of the project;
- Participate in the project Technical Committee and support Project Steering Committee;
- Master’s degree or equivalent in social sciences, human rights, gender/women’s studies, international development, peace, conflict and security studies, or a related field is required;
- A project/programme management certification would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible work experience at the national or international level in design, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of development projects;
- Technical experience in women, peace and security, conflict prevention, and peacebuilding;
- Experience coordinating and liaising with government agencies and/or donors is an asset;
- Experience working in the UN System is an asset;
- Experience in leading/managing a team is an asset;
- Awareness and sensitivity regarding gender issues and technical experience in gender mainstreaming;
- Strong IT Skills. Experience in the use of computers applications and software packages (MS Word, Excel, , etc.)
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UN Women Programme Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 23 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|