UNDP Engineering Analyst Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNDP Nigeria looking for “Engineering Analyst”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 01 December 2022.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Engineering Analyst Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 24 November 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Engineering Analyst to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Total Vacant Post||02|
|Experience Required||Minimum 5 years|
|Application Deadline||01 December 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: RSF Civil engineer will be under the guidance and direct supervision of the Senior Civil Engineer.
ER Civil Engineer will be Under the guidance and direct supervision of Recovery and Resilience Unit Leader and technical guidance of the Senior Civil Engineer and in close collaboration with the Project teams in NE Sub-Office.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Conduct the site visits to assess infrastructure facility needs and design the facility with a build-back better approaches.
- Support the assessment of the project activities of the targeted sites in BAY states.
- Provide technical inputs to strengthen alignment and complementarity of UNDP’s support with government policies and plans.
- Provide cost estimate of the civil works intervention for budget planning.
- Prepare high quality Scope of Work (SoW) including the description of the project, location, requirements, timelines and duration, milestone payments, health and safety requirements, staff requirements and qualifications, experience of the contractors, etc.
- Prepare high quality engineering design and drawings for the proposed infrastructures.
- Prepare the specification of all elements of the project.
- Certify designs of the facilities that are submitted by the respective authorities for civil works in BAY states
- Work with the quantity surveyor to prepare the Bill of Quantities.
- Certify the Bills of Quantities (BoQs) prepared and submitted by the respective authorities and departments of national counterparts.
- verify the BoQs before initiating the procurement process;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Civil Engineering.
- Registration in the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) 2019 or before..
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Civil Engineering construction and renovation of buildings, design, preparation of BoQ, estimated costs of civil structures.
- Experience in supervising rehabilitation works and managing projects
- Experience in buildings constructions, utility services and public infrastructures. etc
- Experience in handling of tender documents for turnkey contracts, including technical inputs/specifications for the procurement of services using the conditions of international lending/funding agencies
- Proven ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and liaison with authorities.
- Working experience with UN/UNDP or International NGO’s is highly desirable.
- Experience working in challenging security environment is an advantage.
- Experience in using the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS project and engineering software’s like AutoCAD.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Engineering Analyst Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|