UNOPS Finance Senior Officer Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNOPS Nigeria programme looking for “Finance Senior Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 04 February 2022.
The United Nations Office for Project Services is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world.
UNOPS Finance Senior Officer Jobs 2022
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 22 January 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Senior Officer to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)|
|Position||Finance Senior Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of two (2) years|
|Application Deadline||04 February 2022|
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2022
Job-specific: Under the direct supervision of the functional supervisor or Head of Support Services, the Finance Senior Officer provides advisory, management, and planning services to ensure compliant planning, administration, and management (including budget, treasury and cash management) of the Business Unit’s financial resources; and maintains oversight and control of Programme financial activities, providing value-added advisory services.
- Implementation of operational strategies and procedures
- Budget Preparation and Management
- Cash Management and Treasury
- Control of Accounts and Payments
- Team Management
- Knowledge Building and Sharing
- CPA or Advanced Degree or equivalent in Business Management, Business Administration or related fields is required.
- University Degree (bachelor’s degree / first level) with a combination of 2 additional years of relevant professional experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree
- A relevant combination of academic credentials and/or industry certifications and qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the university education.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional-level experience in accounting with responsibility for project accounting and preparation of financial statements in an international organization in providing financial management services;
- Knowledge of UNOPS financial rules and regulations; working knowledge of ERP (particularly Agresso) and financial management is desired.
- Experience in the use of Google Suite applications as well as experience in handling web-based management systems is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS Finance Senior Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 04 February 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|