World Bank E T Temporary – Office Admin Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. World Bank Nigeria looking for “E T Temporary – Office Admin”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 20 March 2023.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions – providing loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses. The vision of the World Bank Group (WBG) is the eradication of extreme poverty and the promotion of shared prosperity by fostering income growth of the bottom 40 percent in each country.
World Bank E T Temporary – Office Admin Jobs 2023
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 March 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of E T Temporary – Office Admin to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||World Bank Group|
|Position||E T Temporary – Office Admin (Protocol)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||at least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||20 March 2023|
World Bank Job Vacancy 2023
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively prepare office and expatriate staff tax exemption requests and ensure follow-up with different Government offices.
- Help new staff relocated to the country obtain all the mandatory documents to stay in the country legally.
- Focal point person on all Consular, Privileges and Immunities matters for IFC in Nigeria.
- Protocol services and liaison with key Government agencies and departments, and Embassies.
- Provide logistics support and assist in managing and handling VIP visits.
- Processing of Import/Export Exemption certificates for the Country Office and Staff members relocating to the Nigeria Office, from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Department of Customs and Excise on behalf of the IFC.
- Monitoring and reporting on shipments meant for the Country office and IRS from point of departure to arrival.
Qualification & Experience:
- University Degree /its equivalent with at least 5 years of directly relevant experience.
- Previous experience with a multilateral/bilateral organization is an advantage.
- Experience working with the Nigerian government departments on protocol, immigration, and shipping matters for international organizations is an added advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Bank E T Temporary – Office Admin Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|