DRC EORE Team Leader Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. DRC Nigeria programme looking for “EORE Team Leader”. Applicants with a University degree in social science may apply on or before 27 July 2021.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private Danish humanitarian nonprofit organization, founded in 1956. It serves as an umbrella organization for 33 member organizations. Formed after the Second World War in response to the European refugee crises caused by the Soviet invasion of Hungary in 1956, DRC has been active in large scale humanitarian projects around the world.
DRC EORE Team Leader Jobs 2021
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 22 July 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of EORE Team Leader to be based in Adamawa, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Position||EORE Team Leader|
|Location||Michika, Adamawa, Nigeria|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||University degree in social science|
|Experience Required||At least three years|
|Application Deadline||27 July 2021|
DRC Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The role includes Supervise and assure the application of the required procedures and technical skills in the implementation of the NTS and EORE activities. Provide timely reports including corrective measures to the NTS/CL Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist NTS/CL Coordinator in the identification of areas for NTS processes through desk studies
- Assist the NTS/CL Coordinator in the planning of Community Liaison tasks
- Implement NTS processes in compliance with relevant SOPs and guidelines, including desk research, individual interviews, focus group discussions, key stakeholders’ interviews, and reporting
- Directly supervise and QA Community Liaison teams under his/her responsibility and ensure compliance with timelines, deadlines, and quality standards and SOPs
- Identify needs for training and capacity building of community Liaison teams and share with NTS/CL Coordinator
- Understand and follow all safety SOPs in Nigeria and communicate any change on the security situation to the NTS/CL Coordinator and Safety team
- Establish and maintain working relations with local, Ward and LGA authorities and with communities of intervention
- Establish working relations and regular Communications with security stakeholders (police, military, civil defence, vigilantes) in the areas of operations
- Ensure and maintain the equipment in good condition and report any damage to the NTS/CL Coordinator
- All other responsibilities included into the approved NTS/EORE SOPs.
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in social science or tertiary education in any other relevant field will be a recommendation.
- Knowledge and experience working with relevant sectorial areas implemented by DRC Nigeria programmes – including protection, food security, WASH, shelter, NFIs, mine action, mine risk education, and armed violence reduction
- Experience and willingness to work in the field in volatile and insecure areas;
- Experience living and working in a cross-cultural, multi-sector, team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and in adverse conditions;
- Demonstrated commitment and strict adherence to confidentiality
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal);
- Proficiency in common computer packages i.e. Word, Excel, Power point etc
- At least 03 year of proven previous experience as NTS/EORE Team Leader.
- Excellent communication is an asset.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Fluency in Hausa and Higgi.
- Type of Contract: National
- Employment Period: 6 months (potentially renewable)
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary & Benefit: NManagement G- SB2B level 1.
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC EORE Team Leader Jobs 2021
Are you interested? Then apply for this position on line: www.drc.dk/about-drc/vacancies/current-vacancies. All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in English.
DRC provides equal opportunity in employment and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
DRC encourages all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Applications close on the 27th of July 2021 at midnight (GMT-time). Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, DRC has the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|