UNICEF Communication Development Specialist Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNICEF Nigeria programme looking for “Communication Development Specialist”. Applicants with an Advanced university degree may apply on or before 14 November 2021.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF Communication Development Specialist Jobs 2021
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 02 November 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Communication Development Specialist to be based in Bauchi, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||Communication Development Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Advanced university degree|
|Experience Required||At least five years|
|Application Deadline||14 November 2021|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021
How can you make a difference: Under the leadership of the Chief of Field Office, you will be responsible for providing technical and operational support for developing a systematic, planned, and evidence-based strategy and process for C4D as an integral part of programme development, planning and implementation. Through communication and engagement, as well as the empowerment and participation of stakeholders, communities, children, civil society partners, and government counterparts, you will promote measurable behavioral and social change/mobilization. This subsequently will contribute to the achievement of sustainable and concrete results in improving children’s rights, survival and wellbeing in the country.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Support to strategy design and development of C4D activities Innovation, knowledge management, and capacity building
- Implementation of C4D activities
- Technical and operational support
- Advocacy, networking, and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management, and capacity building
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in one of the following fields: social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of five years of relevant professional experience in one or more of the following areas: social development programme planning, communication for development, public advocacy, or another related area.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergencies is considered an asset.
- Contract type: Temporary Appointment
- Level: NO-3
- Selection Process: Interview
- Language: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Communication Development Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 14 November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs14 November 2021||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|