UNICEF National Individual Contractor Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNICEF Nigeria programme looking for “National Individual Contractor”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 20 October 2021.
UNICEF is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
UNICEF National Individual Contractor Jobs 2021
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 October 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of National Individual Contractor to be based in Bauchi, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||National Individual Contractor|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Five years|
|Application Deadline||20 October 2021|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021
How can you make a difference: The Gender equality individual contractor will ensure the successful mainstreaming of gender equality into Bauchi primary health care systems, programs and results for women and children through ongoing analyses, review, recommendation, redesign, and implementation of appropriate interventions and approaches. He/she will lead the introduction of gender equality results, activities, operations, and mechanisms within Bauchi PHC MOU workplans, state agencies (BSPHCDA), health facility and community health programs for equitable health and survival of children in Bauchi State.
- Work with the SMOH, SPHCDA, PHC-MOU partners and related agencies to support development and implementation of gender sensitive annual MOU workplans, ensuring the review and update, integration, and delivery of gender transformative outputs in the workplans.
- Support SPHCDA, PHC- MOU partners, and related agencies on gender assessment and provision of evidence-based analyses, and policy briefs for advocacy and resource allocation for gender equality activities within PHC- MOU workplans.
- Support SPHCDA, PHC- MOU partners, and related agencies by providing technical assistance for strengthening the M&E systems plans which expound measurement framework with indicators, results and data tools that are gender responsive and monitor and track gender responsiveness in the delivery of RMNCAHN services.
- Support the articulation, documentation, and showcase of gender equality results of PHC interventions and PHC-MOU-supported programs.
Qualification & Experience:
- A first University Degree in Social Science, community development, gender studies /or related technical field. Post graduate qualification in gender studies is an advantage.
- Five years’ experience working on Gender equality, health, and community development projects
- Demonstrated experience in working on gender and social development programs in Northern Nigeria.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
- Knowledge of and ability to conduct social research interventions.
- Knowledge of community health systems.
- Ability to understand and analyze health data
- Ability to make timely and quality judgements and decisions and a very good training skill.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications.
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country.
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values
- Contract Type: Consultancy
- Level: Consultancy
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Language Requirements: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of a local language is an asset.
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF National Individual Contractor Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|