NRC Livelihoods and Food Security Technical Assistant Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. NRC Nigeria looking for ” Livelihoods and Food Security Technical Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in BSc Agriculture / Crop science/ Agriculture Economics may apply on or before December 16, 2021.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC Livelihoods and Food Security Technical Assistant Jobs 2021
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on December 04, 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Livelihoods and Food Security Technical Assistant to be based in Gwoza, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||Livelihoods and Food Security Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||BSc Agriculture / Crop science/ Agriculture Economics|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||December 16, 2021|
NRC Job Vacancy 2021
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus, and type of program intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
- Together with LFS Officers, the Assistants will be responsible for the implementation of food security activities on the field – food vouchers, income-generating activities, and backyard vegetable gardens.
- Carry out the selection of project beneficiaries
- Data collection for project monitoring and evaluation.
- Coordinate the food security activities according to strategy, proposals, budgets, and plans
- Involve and inform communities and community leaders about the activities
- Coordinate with relevant partners
- Facilitate the distribution of materials and equipment according to procedures
- Prepare weekly progress reports and other documents as required
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 4015
- Job Category: Livelihood and Food Security
- Locations: Gwoza
- Posting Date: 12/02/2021, 08:46 PM
- Apply Before: 12/16/2021, 07:46 PM
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- BSc Agriculture / Crop science/ Agriculture Economics
- At least one year experience working in NGO setup
- Knowledge of the context in Nigeria
- Ability to work under pressure, independently, and with limited supervision
- Highest standard of ethics and integrity
- Ability to work in insecure environments
- communicating with respects
How to Apply NRC Livelihoods and Food Security Technical Assistant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 16, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|