Save the Children Nutrition Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Save the Children Nigeria looking for “Nutrition Officer”. Applicants with a Health/Public Health/Nutrition or equivalent may apply on or before 03 March 2023.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in around 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children strives to achieve a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. We work to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Across all of our work, we pursue several core values: accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity and integrity.
Save the Children Nutrition Officer Jobs 2023
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 21 February 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Nutrition Officer to be based in Lokoja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Health/Public Health/Nutrition or equivalent|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 4 years|
|Application Deadline||03 March 2023|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2023
Role Purpose: Support the implementation and monitoring of nutrition activities in the ANRIN Project in the following cluster of LGAs in the States: cluster 1- Kogi, Lokoja, Okehi, Adavi, Okene, Ogori-Magongo
- Accuracy and timeliness in all areas of responsibility
- High level of accuracy in work, and ability to analyse complex sets of relationships and situations
- Holds self and others accountable
- Creating best-in-class EA function
- Future-orientated, thinks pro-actively
Qualification & Experience:
- Health/Public Health/Nutrition or equivalent with minimum of 4 years progressive experience post NYSC
- Experience in Nutrition and community based programming
- Technical expertise and experience on behaviour change programming
- Proven capacity of management, leadership and teamwork
- Demonstrable ability at report writing.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to be respectful, kind, sensitive and empathise with all beneficiaries and their carers
- Resident in and familiarity with the cluster LGAs is necessary.
- Experience in community based interventions in Northern part of Nigeria is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local languages.
- Computer literate.
- Prepared to live and work in an uncertain security environment
- Willingness and capacity to be flexible and accommodating when faced with difficult and frustrating working conditions.
- Post Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Save the Children Nutrition Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 03 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|