IRC Senior Program Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. IRC Nigeria looking for “Senior Program Coordinator”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 13 October 2022.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Senior Program Coordinator Jobs 2022
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 September 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Program Coordinator to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||Senior Program Coordinator – Safety, Education & Economic Wellbeing|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||at least 7 years|
|Application Deadline||13 October 2022|
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
Scope of Work: The Senior Program Coordinator (SPC) for safety, education and Economic Wellbeing outcomes is a strategic role for IRC Nigeria and works closely and under the supervision of the Deputy Director of Programs (DDP) to design and deliver high quality, innovative programs in close coordination and collaboration with the Senior Program Coordinator for health outcome, Field Coordination, Finance and Operations. The role has a particular focus on driving strategy implementation, leading the technical coordinators in designing high quality projects with particular attention to enhance program integration, supporting expansion into newly accessible geographic areas, and increasing IRC’s work on early recovery across the humanitarian and development nexus S/he will ensure timely and effective program delivery, coordination and technical coherence and support, monitoring, evaluation, and accountability. The SPC will provide a focus on outcomes and client responsiveness, and will represent IRC programs to major stakeholders, relevant government authorities and other program partners
- To participate and contribute to the go-no-go decision for new funding opportunities
- To provide leadership and coordination to the program technical coordinators of safety, education and wellbeing outcomes to design high quality proposals, drawing lesson learnt from past evaluations; meetings donors needs and requirements
- Promote and socialize the use of IMPACT standards and frameworks in program designs and proposal developments in line with the IRC Nigeria Country Program Strategic Action Plan
- Ensure that program design is evidence based and aligns with the revised theories of change that place crisis-affected people and their voice at the centre of IRC’s response designs, and lead program integration to support this.
- Provide leadership to program technical coordinators in setting priorities and delivering outcome focused programs which align with the Nigeria Strategy Action Plan.
- Lead and coordinate the integration of gender and protection mainstreaming across IRC programs designs and proposal developments processes
- Work closely in collaborations with grants, field coordination, finance, and operations in identifying needs and proposal developments
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree preferably in Education, Peace and Conflict Studies, International humanitarian Law or Humanitarian Assistance
- Experience managing programs in a relevant technical area(s) including in education, economic recovery and development, livelihoods, child and women protection, and general protection and the rule of law
- Possesses at least 7 years of field-based experience managing staff and programs, particularly in complex emergencies and insecure environments
- Experience managing humanitarian relief and/or transitional programs in areas affected by large scale displacements due to conflict and chronic food and nutritional insecurity
- Demonstrated experience in program management, project design and use of project design tools
- Demonstrated experience in supervising expatriate and national staff, and in mentoring of national staff and with a strong commitment to staff capacity development; Demonstrated qualities of leadership, sensitivity to cultural settings, communication skills, commitment, and sound judgment
- Aptitude to adapt to a different context regarding security, culture, climate or health issue, demonstrated by experience outside of the country of origin
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines, and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Willingness to travel in the country at least 50% of your time
- Requisition ID: req 31809
- Sector: Program
- Employment Category: Full Time
- Employment Type: Fixed Term
- Open to Expatriates: NO
How to Apply IRC Senior Program Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|