Medecins du Monde Logistics Coordinator Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Medecins du Monde Nigeria programme looking for “Logistics Coordinator”. Applicants with a Higher education qualification in logistic management may apply on or before 28 September 2021.
Working in France and 64 countries worldwide, Doctors of the World – Medecins du Monde is an independent international movement of campaigning activists who provide care, bear witness and support social change. Through our 355 innovative medical programmes and evidence-based advocacy initiatives, we enable excluded individuals and their communities to access health and fight for universal access to healthcare.
Medecins du Monde Logistics Coordinator Jobs 2021
The Medecins du Monde has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 September 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Logistics Coordinator to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Medecins du Monde|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Higher education qualification in logistic management|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||28 September 2021|
Medecins du Monde Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Under the supervision of the general coordinator and with the support of the logistics advisor in HQ, you lead the development of the country program logistics strategy and ensure its timely implementation. You provide logistics guidance, advice and support to all program and field sites and the logistics staffs. You manage directly 1 logistics officer / supply officer and 1 ICT officer and support the logistics teams in Maiduguri and Damboa bases.
Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Define and implement the logistics tools, processes and procedures
- Assist the field teams in scheduling all logistics activities
- Provide input on logistics matters to the coordination team for proposals and report writing
- Ensure that the monthly logistics reporting documents and forms are upkept and sent to HQ
- Program activities
- Perform the role of technical advisor at country level and take final responsibility for all logistics tasks of the mission
- Be responsible for the appropriate selection, installation, use and maintenance of all equipments
- Develop and maintain good network of contacts to facilitate emergency responses
- Support the program teams, particularly on transportation
- Procurement, supply chain & asset management
- Oversee the full scope of the supply chain management for support and activities requirements within the country (international & local purchases)
- Be in charge of the implementation, the follow up and observance of MdM Logistics procedures and more generally, donor compliance
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years’ higher education qualification in logistic management/ purchasing 5 years’ professional experience (including at least one year in a logistical coordination position in a humanitarian setting or 2 years’ logistician experience) Experience in fleet management, security, supply chain and stock Experience in managing a large team and work in an international setting Ability to work quickly, under pressure, and with short deadlines Ability to work and live in avolatile security context Languages: English is mandatory and knowledge of Hausa or French would be an asset You embrace the core values and support the proactive philosophy of Medecins du Monde.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Medecins du Monde Logistics Coordinator Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|