NRC Administration Manager Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. NRC Nigeria programme looking for “Administration Manager”. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 29 December 2021.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC Administration Manager Jobs 2021
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 December 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Administration Manager to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 5 years|
|Application Deadline||29 December 2021|
NRC Job Vacancy 2021
Role and responsibilities: The purpose of the HR & Administration Manager is to oversee, manage, develop and strengthen all HR and Administration functions in order to provide robust, efficient and effective Human Resources and Administration support to the NRC Country Programme in Nigeria. With a special focus on HR Strategy development and effective Recruitment, Staff development, training and capacity building ensure HR system is according to NRC standard.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Country HR Strategy
- Implement NRC’s HR and admin systems and procedures
- Ensure that Country HR adheres to Employment standards, HR policy and other NRC policies
- Ensure compliance with the local labour law
- Training, support, control and development of HR teams
- Support and training of all staff with HR responsibilities/ personnel management
- Management of the HR team
- Provide regular HR analysis and reports
- Ensure safe and standardized filing of personnel documents in all Area offices
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a senior HR Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Administration Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|