NRC Procurement Officer Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. NRC Nigeria programme looking for “Procurement Officer”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 01 November 2021.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC Procurement Officer Jobs 2021
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 October 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Procurement Officer to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 3 years|
|Application Deadline||01 November 2021|
NRC Job Vacancy 2021
Role and responsibilities: The purpose of this position is to ensure effective and efficient delivery of goods and services while ensuring NRC value for money principle are followed to the latter.
- Ensure that all procurements are done in accordance with NRC logistics policies, procedures and donor regulations
- Check and receive purchase requisitions and initiate the procurement process according to NRC procurement regulations and thresholds
- Ensure RFQs, are prepared and sent out within the agreed lead time
- Complete and issue purchase orders in accordance with NRC regulations.
- Check procurement documents (Bid analysis, Purchase orders and Payment documents etc…) and submit to signatories for verifications and approvals.
- Check payment documents as per procurement checklist before submission for approvals and to finance.
- Follow up with suppliers and organize for delivery of materials.
- Conduct regular market surveys to identify suitable and reliable suppliers and service providers
- Maintain updated vendor data base at area level
- Bachelor Degree or it equivalent
- At least 3 years Working Experience in a Similar Position
- Experience from working as a Support Function Staff in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluent in spoken English, Hausa, and any other local language
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Procurement Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|