Solidarites international Deputy Field Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Solidarites international Nigeria looking for “Deputy Field Coordinator”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 05 December 2022.
Solidarités International is a non-profit organization working in areas of conflict and natural disasters. Its main aim is to provide quick and effective support for people in life-threatening situations by meeting their vital needs: water, food and shelter.
Solidarites international Deputy Field Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Solidarites international has published a job vacancy announcement on 24 November 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Deputy Field Coordinator to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Position||Deputy Field Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||05 December 2022|
Solidarites international Job Vacancy 2022
About The Job:
Under the management of the Field Coordinator for Northeast, and the supervision of Deputy Country Director for Programs
He/she in charge of project planning, coordination and monitoring of SI program in Borno in line with SI country strategy, annual plan of action, SI technical guidelines and donors’ guidelines.
He/she manages WASH and Shelter and MEAL managers and ensures the good management of all Borno program staff.
He/ She supervises the PMs to ensure the good management of program budget, budget follow-up, spending plan and forecasting in line with details activities planning, Log frame.
He/she facilitates the coordination (along with the PM concerned) with the logistics department at base and coordination to ensure project supply plan is done in anticipation of program detailed activities plan, projects log frame and budget.
He/she deputies the Field Coordinator in the implementation of SI program in Borno State and act as field coordinator in his/her absence.
- Contributes to identifying the needs of program personnel for SI program in Borno
- Trains, supports and evaluates the program managers
- Supports the planning of the program activities with the PMs
- Leads program meetings and actively participates to base coordination meeting, provides program inputs, addresses challenges, and seeks support from Field coordinator and coordination when needed
- University degree in related sector
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in program management in humanitarian contexts.
- Previous successful experience developing projects and writing proposals to humanitarian donors.
- Knowledge of main donor regulations and priorities
- Experience in supporting emergency responses in a tense security context and remote setting.
- Experience in Nigeria or Sahelian belt is an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Solidarites international Deputy Field Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 05 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|