Solidarites international Meal Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Solidarites international Nigeria looking for “Meal Coordinator”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 12 December 2022.
Solidarités International is a non-profit organization working in areas of conflict and natural disasters. Its main aim is to provide quick and effective support for people in life-threatening situations by meeting their vital needs: water, food and shelter.
Solidarites international Meal Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Solidarites international has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 December 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Meal Coordinator to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 3 years|
|Application Deadline||12 December 2022|
Solidarites international Job Vacancy 2022
About the Job: The MEAL Coordinator is a member of the mission SMT and part of the program coordination based in Maiduguri. Under the supervision of the Deputy CD Programs, the MEAL Coordinator:
- Designs the MEAL action plans of the mission, according to SI’s operational framework, and makes sure it is disseminated, understood, and implemented by the mission staff.
- Provides methodological support to all program teams on technical questions linked to MEAL and cross-cutting issues such as develop M&E plan and its implementation, quantitative and qualitative data collection, indicator tracking, complaint response mechanism, “do no harm” analysis, terms of references of internal and external evaluations, etc.
- Further strengthen existing MEAL system by review and harmonization of current MEAL tools/checklists, information management/GIS Mapping, and especially data management system at the mission level.
- Develop, harmonize and maintain monitoring tools for external and internal coordination and communication, such as dashboards and web maps.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in statistic, quality control or humanitarian project management
- Experience in MEAL management and/or Project coordination (minimum 3 years);
- Knowledge of data collection, sampling, mobile data collection (Kobo, Power-BI) and data analysis
- Technical experience in mapping (QGIS) is an asset
- Experience in communication with communities and accountability mechanisms
- Previous experience with SI is a plus
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Solidarites international Meal Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 12 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|