UNICEF International Consultancy to develop a contextualized Northeast Localization Strategy Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNICEF Nigeria looking for “International Consultancy to develop a contextualized Northeast Localization Strategy”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 10 October 2022.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF International Consultancy to develop a contextualized Northeast Localization Strategy Jobs 2022
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 28 September 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of International Consultancy to develop a contextualized Northeast Localization Strategy to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||International Consultancy, to develop a contextualized Northeast Localization Strategy/Framework for the Child Protection|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 8 years|
|Application Deadline||10 October 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose of Activity/Assignment: The purpose of this consultancy is to develop a contextualized Northeast Localization Strategy for the Child Protection Area of Responsibility that aligns with the CP AoR Strategy 2022-2026 and the Principles of the Grand Bargain commitments.
Key Assignments/Tasks include the following:
- Review key documents for a contextual understanding of the Northeast child protection humanitarian response, governance and decision-making, participation & influence, funding, principled partnerships, and capacity of local/national partners, government, and community-based structures as part of the initial desk review process.
- Develop a stakeholder engagement work plan, key informant list, questionnaires, and meeting guides to gain a more in-depth understanding of the context and aspirations for localization in the child protection humanitarian response in Northeast Nigeria.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with key stakeholders and Child Protection AoR Members as outlined in the engagement strategy and work plan. This will involve field visits to locations in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe.
- Draft and share the 1st draft of the Child Protection AoR Localization strategy with key stakeholders including Child Protection AoR members for input (the draft strategy should not exceed 20 pages)
- Validate the Strategy: Present a not more than 20-page Child Protection AoR 3-year Localization strategy to key stakeholders, including Child Protection AoR members, to provide inputs, which will inform the final strategy. Review and update the strategy based on inputs from key stakeholders and share the final Child Protection AoR Localization strategy for approval.
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Sociology, Anthropology, International Development, or a field relevant to UNICEF’s work for this exercise is required.
- A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience in strategy development, coordination, and localization is required.
- Previous experience working in UNICEF is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable ability in gathering and analyzing data for the purpose of strategy development.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to analyze diverse information and develop recommendations for appropriate responses.
- Proven abilities to work collaboratively and effectively to facilitate consultations and participatory meetings
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
- Job no: 555477
- Contract type: Consultant
- Level: L-4
- Categories: Child Protection
How to Apply UNICEF International Consultancy to develop a contextualized Northeast Localization Strategy Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|