UNODC Associate National Programme Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNODC Nigeria looking for “Associate National Programme Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 12 May 2023.
For two decades, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has been helping make the world safer from drugs, organized crime, corruption and terrorism. We are committed to achieving health, security and justice for all by tackling these threats and promoting peace and sustainable well-being as deterrents to them.
UNODC Associate National Programme Officer Jobs 2023
The UNODC has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 April 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate National Programme Officer to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)|
|Position||Associate National Programme Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||12 May 2023|
UNODC Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: Within assigned authority, the incumbent will perform the following specific duties:
- Document requirements and background information used for data analysis.
- Support substantive and organizational coordination and liaison with relevant authorities, national and international partners for project related activities focused on the Northeast Nigeria.
- Contribute to the planning, implementation, and delivery of technical assistance activities in the areas of prison and penal reform in the Northeast of Nigeria, in accordance with the overall UNODC strategies and priorities, and in close collaboration with the local counterparts (government and civil society).
- Contribute to a visible and identifiable UNODC Prison and Penal Reform presence in the Northeast of Nigeria, including by representing UNODC at relevant local/national events.
- Provide high quality and timely results-oriented reports to include ad hoc reports, progress reports and other substantive reports, in line with the UNODC regulations and donor agreements.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or Doctorate degree, or equivalent) in law, political science, international relations, social sciences, criminology, or other fields related to prison and penal reform and criminal justice is required A first-level degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the specified fields of studies with two additional years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of two years of progressively responsible professional experience in prison management and penal reform, or criminal justice-related work is required.
- Work experience in programme monitoring, evaluation and reporting for documentation of programme results and impact, is desirable.
- Work experience in implementing capacity-building activities is desirable.
- Experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
- Work experience with the United Nations or similar international organization is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Hausa is desirable. Knowledge of another United Nations official language is an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNODC Associate National Programme Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 12 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|