One Acre Fund ME Project Specialist Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. One Acre Fund Nigeria programme looking for “ME Project Specialist”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 08th June. 2021.
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, our farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund ME Project Specialist Jobs 2021
The One Acre Fund has published a job vacancy announcement on 31st May. 2021 for qualified Nigeriaese to fill in the vacant post of ME Project Specialist to be based in Minna, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||One Acre Fund|
|Position||M&E Project Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with educational background in statistics, economics, population studies, development studies, monitoring & evaluation, project management or any other relevant field of study with an understanding of quantitative and qualitative research.|
|Experience Required||Minimum two years|
|Application Deadline||08th June. 2021 @05:00 PM|
One Acre Fund Job Vacancy 2021
About The Role : As a growing organization, we are constantly improving our internal operational processes. The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Project Specialist (PS) will help build monitoring and evaluation initiatives, programs and projects in the core program. Throughout the year, the M&E department executes 3-4 large-scale survey projects, and usually 4 or more smaller (ad-hoc) studies.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have :
- Strong work experiences. Examples include a demanding professional work experience, or successful entrepreneurial experience.
- Two years minimum practical experience working on data collection in a rural setting.
- Understanding of best practices in experimental design concepts, such as control group selection and randomization.
- Demonstrated leadership experience at work, or outside of work, enthusiasm for learning, and.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with educational background in statistics, economics, population studies, development studies, monitoring & evaluation, project management or any other relevant field of study with an understanding of quantitative and qualitative research.
Role specific skills :
Fluency in Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), specifically :
- Design basic data-entry spreadsheets (can perform complex functions) in “database format” (observations horizontally across, 1 variable per column) with useful data validation.
- Extract summary statistics using Pivot Tables and Excel Formulae.
- Conduct analysis using statistics, logic, and validation formulae.
- Experience with creating surveys tools for field data collection and managing a field-based research team.
- Knowledge of electronic data collection platforms (e.g. ODK, SurveyCTO, CommCare).
- Preferably experience with statistical software packages such as SPSS, Stata, or R.
- Experience mentoring others to support their professional development.
- Build teams and work with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Languages: English (required), Hausa an added advantage.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online or Postal
How to Apply One Acre Fund ME Project Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Interested Candidates May Apply Online through using this Link.
The closing date: 08th June. 2021 at 5 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|