Plan International M & E Coordinator Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Plan International Nigeria programme looking for “M & E Coordinator”. Applicants with a Degree or higher diploma in statistics or social or health sciences may apply on or before 13th May 2021.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
Plan International M & E Coordinator Jobs 2021
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st May. 2021 for qualified Nigeriaese to fill in the vacant post of M & E Coordinator to be based in Sokoto, Niger, Nigeria.
|Position||M & E Coordinator|
|Location||Sokoto, Niger, Nigeria|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Degree or higher diploma in statistics or social or health sciences|
|Experience Required||Minimum three years|
|Application Deadline||13th May 2021 @05:00 PM|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Support the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation plan and corresponding instruments for MNCH project and implementing M&E strategies in compliance with the project management tools and donor requirements. Participate in project reviews, assessment including internal data quality assessments, monitoring and evaluations. Work closely with project colleagues and partners to facilitate community level data collection, analyse and present to project staff and stakeholders within catchment area.
Dimensions of the Role :
- Support the designs, develops and implements the comprehensive M&E framework/strategy, system and quantitative and qualitative tools, with a focus on health management information systems strengthening and incorporating mobile technology.
- Essential: A Degree or higher diploma in statistics or social or health sciences or an equivalent from a recognized higher institution. At least 3 years’ practical work experience in monitoring & evaluation of public health programs especially MNCH programs. Experience in Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation especially in community and household data collection processes. Experience working with the DHIS 2.0 software is critical.
- Desirable: Ability to support large data collection processes and manage large datasets, including analysis, interpretation and presentation of both quantitative and qualitative data. Analytical and Problem-Solving skills Communicates clearly and effectively appropriate to the audience.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
- Provides good and adequate Monitoring, Evaluation and Results support to enable the project meet its agreed program outcomes.
- Actively seeks for support in addressing difficulties in execution of duties.
How to Apply Plan International M & E Coordinator Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Interested Candidates May Apply Online through Using This Link
The closing date: 13th May 2021 at 5 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|