MSH Field Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. MSH Nigeria looking for “Field Officer”. Applicants with a Minimum ND or equivalent qualification may apply on or before 28 February 2023.
Management Sciences for Health advances knowledge and technology globally to support people locally to achieve health for all. From ministry to community, private sector to civil society, as trusted advisors, we make the foundational changes that support the whole health system. We are a mission-driven, global health nonprofit. For 50 years, we have focused on the people at the heart of the health system in each environment in which we work.
MSH Field Officer Jobs 2023
The MSH has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 February 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Field Officer to be based in Taraba, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Management Sciences for Health (MSH)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Minimum ND or equivalent qualification|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||28 February 2023|
MSH Job Vacancy 2023
Overview: The LGA Field Officer will support the implementation of SMC at the LGA/community levels by overseeing all aspects of SMC activities at the LGA, health facilities and community levels. He/She is responsible for planning, implementation and coordination with local government representatives and community level stakeholders, as well as reporting. The LGA Field Officer will ensure quality implementation/delivery of SMC services by health facility workers (HFW)/supervisors and Community Drugs Distributors (CDDs) at the community level through the timely delivery of SMC commodities and supplies, provision of supportive supervision, training and documentation of program activities.
- Preparation of all LGA field activity reports, following collation from the LGA administrators, providing feedback on areas which need correction and submission of the final hard copy report for assigned LGA to the Technical Manager after approval.
- Assist the MSH State M&E Specialist on data quality issues/queries and ensure identified issues are rectified in time.
- Assist the MSH State Finance and Admin on timely collation and submission of all documentation for payments
- Ensure submission of End of Cycle (EoC) report, success stories, trip reports etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum ND or equivalent qualification. Clinical Officer, Nurse, Public Health or other relevant qualifications.
- At least 2 years field experience in related field.
- Fluency in English, Hausa and/or other local languages is required.
- Experience working in drug/commodity supply management, M&E and logistics.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences including LGA staff, HFW and community leaders.
- Experience of conducting quality supportive supervision and data use.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply MSH Field Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|